Clients - Purchase and Sale
Attorneys in the firm have represented buyers and sellers of commercial, industrial and residential properties throughout California. Typical examples are:
- Sale of 52,500 square feet of land in downtown Santa Monica to the City of Santa Monica’s Redevelopment Agency for $42,000,000 with purchase-money financing from the six previous owners.
- Sale of a hotel development site on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica following the approval and execution of a Development Agreement for the new hotel.
- Acquisition of hotels in Beverly Hills and Las Vegas and on the island of Maui.
- Sale of improved property in Santa Monica to the City.
- Sale of land in Santa Monica to a major housing developer.
- Sale of industrial land in Canoga Park for housing development.
- Acquisition of land in Pacific Palisades by the Palisades-Malibu YMCA.
- Acquisition of land in Agoura Hills for development of a major office building.
- Sale of a major restaurant on the 3rd Street Promenade in downtown Santa Monica.
- Acquisition of land in Cathedral City for development of multiplex movie theater.
- Negotiation of option agreements in Cathedral City for retail and housing development.
- Sale of multiplex movie theater.
- Acquisition of land in Simi Valley for housing and retail development.
- Sale of land in Simi Valley to multi-family housing developers.
- Sale of land in Thousand Oaks to hotel developers.
- Acquisition of approximately 35 acres in Camarillo for industrial and retail development.
- Sale of land to the City of Camarillo for a freeway overpass and related streets.