Clients - Financing
Clients – Acquisition, Construction and Permanent Financing
Over the last ten years, we have represented major institutional lenders in over 100 loans to major property owners and developers, primarily in Southern California but also in Arizona, Texas and Illinois.
Our legal work includes term and construction loans for hotels, retail centers, office buildings, residential projects and industrial buildings, such as:
- A 288-room Sheraton Hotel in Garden Grove, California.
- A 100,000 square foot retail center in Gardena, California.
- A 94,000 square foot retail center in Hemet, California.
- An 86,400 square foot retail center in Riverside, California, anchored by Michaels and Pier One Imports.
- Pierpoint Pacific, a 67,000 square foot office building in downtown Santa Monica, California and the only office building constructed in Santa Monica since 2000.
- A 79,000 square foot office building in Agoura Hills, California.
- Conversion of a 98,600 square foot hotel in downtown Los Angeles to 63 condominium units and ground floor retail uses.
- Conversion of a 13-story Spring Street office building into 206 condominium units and ground floor retail.
- A 364,000 square foot industrial complex in Los Angeles.
- A series of loans for construction of build-to-suit food distribution and freezer industrial buildings in the Alameda Corridor area.
- Acquisition loans to real estate investors for high-rise office buildings in Southern California, Arizona, Illinois and Texas.
- Lines of credit utilized to leverage equity investments from CalPERS and other pension funds for the construction of housing throughout California.
- Long-term loans secured by office buildings, retail centers and other types of collateral.
- Renovation of a 224-room Doubletree Hotel.
- A 78,000 square foot retail center in Los Banos, California.
- A 99,900 square foot retail center in Palmdale, California.
- Two office buildings in Santa Fe Springs, California totaling 176,100 square feet.
- A 165-room full-service resort hotel in Santa Cruz, California.
- A 199-room Doubletree Hilton hotel in Long Beach, California.
- A 490,000 square foot commercial office building in Long Beach, California.